Coco Mats N More
Handwoven Coco Doormats - 1" Thick
Coco door mats are the staple of any elegant doorway, these 100% handwoven natural coir fiber mats will immediately upgrade the style of the first thing that people notice about your home.
These 1” thick coir doormats, not only look amazing on your front porch, but also do an excellent job of scraping away debris from the bottom shoes to keep it out of your home.
Coco fiber has some of the highest absorption rate of any naturally sourced fiber, and our mats use this to keep water off your freshly cleaned floors!
These 1” thick handwoven coco mats are a scaled down version of the Premium handwoven coco mats.
With the thickness being the major difference, these mats also feature a handwoven braid around the edges and are made entirely out of sustainably produced coconut husk fibers (a by-product of the coconut harvesting industry). Perfect for spaces that require a lower clearance, these mats can revitalize any doorway.
- Eco-friendly and sustainably made.
- Strong and tough, these doormats are resistant to rot, mildew and stains.
- Specially formulated color dye goes deep into the coir fibres for a long-lasting and fade resistant doormat.
- The tough coir fibers will scrape off dirt and mud from shoes, trapping it before tracking indoors.
- Are very easy to clean and maintain - simply vacuum, hose down or shake off to keep them clean.