Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Return Policy
- All shipments are made by regular ground with the carrier of our choice.
- If you would like special requirements for your shipment (signature required, expedited, insurance, etc), please place your order over the phone and let us know your requirements to determine any extra shipping costs.
- Unless special shipping arrangements are made (expedited, insurance, signature required, etc.) we are not responsible for any shipping delays or lost shipments once the items purchased are handed over to the shipping carrier.
- We also ship to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico and internationally but you must place your order over the phone and pay for shipping charges. Shipping charges to Hawaii, Alaska & Puerto Rico and internationally may be different from what you have been charged during checkout. If so, we will contact you to inform you of the additional amount in such cases.
SHIPPING TO HAWAII, ALASKA & PUERTO RICO
- Please contact us by phone or e-mail with the item(s) you would like to purchase and we will e-mail you the estimated shipping charges.
- If the mats are damaged during shipping we will replace the mat at no extra charge.
- If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, within the first 30 days and as long as the mat has not been used, we will accept returns and refund your money less shipping charges and a 15% restocking fee.
- Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
- All refunds are processed within 10 days of receiving the items back to our warehouse and have been determined to be unused.
- Please note that the return policy does not apply to custom mats or cricket mats, . All sales are final on custom mats and cricket mats.
- Please email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-315-5269 for shipping address for the items you want to return