**DISCONTINUED**COCO DOORMATS - NUTCRACKER
"According to German folklore, nutcrackers were given as keepsakes to bring good luck to your family and protect your home. The legend says that a nutcracker represents power and strength and serves like a trusty watch dog guarding your family from evil spirits and danger. A fierce protector, the nutcracker bares its teeth to the evil spirits and serves as the traditional messenger of good luck and goodwill".
It is no wonder then, with his pristine uniform, giant jaws, and friendly expression, the nutcracker soldier has long become a timeless symbol of Christmas. Everyone looks for good-luck and goodwill through the year but especially during the holiday season not only for themselves but to share with their friends and family.
Do you have a storage container full of nutcracker that you delve into each year at Christmas which you love to display to signify the start of Christmas decorating season? If yes, then we have one more nutcracker to gift you. But we don't deal with the mundane therefore our nutcracker gift to you comes in the unique shape of an eco-friendly coco doormat.
Place this mat at your doorstep and offer happiness, joy, luck and goodwill to all who come to your home. And in the spirit of Christmas and sharing these mats make the perfect gifting option.
- Made out of 100% natural coconut coir fibers, these coir mats are environmentally friendly
- This doormat is hand woven and will not fade as they are stencilled with fade-resistant dyes and are designed to last a long time. Perfect reason to bring it out each Christmas season
- Made out of coir, these doormats are excellent at trapping dirt and mud right at the doorstep. Let's strive to maintain a clean and dirt free holiday
- These doormats are easy to clean and maintain, just vacuum, hose it down or shake it off
- Comes in a 18" x 30" size and 3/4 inch thickness
- Weight: 4.0 lbs