Acorns Handwoven Coco Doormat
The Acorns Handwoven Coco Doormat puts out a warm welcome to your guests. Its acorns and leaves print in a deep red is rich and rustic, emphasizing warmth and cozy hospitality. Made from hand-crafted all-natural coconut fiber, this lovely mat is eco-friendly.
The eco-friendly and natural alternative to your doormat, these mats provide a rich aesthetic to any building or home. Coco entrance mats are made by embedding natural coconut husk fiber into a vinyl backing.
These fibers area bi-product of the coconut harvesting industry, making the production of these mats highly sustainable, and the mats themselves a perfect complement to your environmentally conscious building or home.
Coir Fiber are a proven scrapper that is highly effective at brushing away dirt and debris from the bottom of shoes to ensure a clean and safe floor inside. This coco fiber is also one of the most absorbent natural fibers available, making it highly effective at keeping the moisture off your floors.
18” by 30”
- Eco-friendly and sustainably made.
- Strong and tough, these doormats are resistant to rot, mildew and stains.
- Specially formulated color dye goes deep into the coir fibres for a long-lasting and fade resistant doormat.
- The tough coir fibers will scrape off dirt and mud from shoes, trapping it before tracking indoors.
- Are very easy to clean and maintain - simply vacuum, hose down or shake off to keep them clean.